Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to talk to you about Custom Fields in Team Managed Projects

Michel Ferreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2024

Hello Community!

My name is Michel and I work within the Jira Platform team at Atlassian.

My team is looking into how we help our project admins in

Team Managed Projects (TMP) to setup and configure their projects with Custom Fields. We’d love to talk to you, experienced Jira project admins, using TMP projects to understand how custom fields are used in your projects and discuss ways to improve your workflow.

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.
  • During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, then, you might explore a prototype and complete some tasks to help us learn how our product works for you.
  • As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 business days of completing your session.

Interested in taking part? Follow this link [https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/QzvggeDkyQ/apply] to fill in a few more details so we can make sure you’re a good fit.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on mferreira@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Michel Ferreira

Jira Platform

2 comments

Comment

Paul Pasler
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 28, 2024

Hi there,

I am a user actively involved in a team-managed project, with a unique ability to view the situation from the app vendor's perspective. Our project involves the development of a set of custom fields known as Awesome Custom Fields. Unfortunately, customer dissatisfaction has arisen because they are unable to independently create Forge custom fields within the project context. Instead, they are required to request administrators to create the field for them, after which they can subsequently add it to the project.

Cheers,

paul

Matt Smith February 29, 2024

Usually good practice not to assume everyone knows the acronyms - What is TMP !?

KR,

Matt

Sam Huawey February 29, 2024

Team Managed Projects

Like # people like this
Michel Ferreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 29, 2024

Thanks @Matt Smith - you're correct. 

Team Managed Projects

Cheers

Michel

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events