cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current version of the migration tool

Ricardo Navarro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 7, 2022

I'm researching ways to migrate projects from Jira Server to Jira Cloud.

Fortunately, I found this group and I see that the matter is moving forward.

I would like to congratulate them for providing tools to solve this migration issue, which is very important.

About the migration tool, what would be the current version of this tool and how can I access it? Was there an increase in items that are not migrated?

Regards,

Ricardo Navarro

3 comments

Comment

Rodolfo Romero - Adaptavist January 7, 2022

Hi Ricardo,

Here is a good place to start with the migration tool. It's called the "Jira Cloud Migration Assistant" (JCMA).

https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/use-the-jira-cloud-migration-assistant-to-migrate/

As the tool evolves, the list of items that are not migrated has been decreasing rapidly.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

@Ricardo Navarro JCMA tool is growing rapidly for Jira Server to Cloud migration. You can find JCMA app listed on Atlassian Marketplace here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222010/jira-cloud-migration-assistant?tab=overview&hosting=server, where you can get the latest version downloaded and installed in your Jira Server side. This app is free to use. The latest version is also supporting migration of Jira Service Management (previously, Jira Service Desk) projects also.

Like Ricardo Navarro likes this
V V S N Sudheer Vissa November 19, 2022

Current JCMA Version is 1.7.6 Released Nov 16 2022

Rodolfo Romero - Adaptavist November 20, 2022

Version 1.7.5 is one that was released on Nov 16, 2022 and it’s the latest version at the moment. (Nov 20, 2022)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events