Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supporting a business audit process via Jira

Maik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

Hi,

We implemented a successfull business process in Jira. Now we want to implement an audit process some time after tickets a successfully processed, draw a sample from last quarter's tickets and create an "audit" ticket via an automation. Is there any kind of mechanism Jira offers e. g. to draw a sample from a given time period (e. g. 10 % from the last three months) and act on the sample with an automation?

1 comment

Lessconaga
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2024

That's some next-level thinking, if you ask me. Talk about efficiency! It's like killing two birds with one stone—getting your business in line while keeping things organized. Kudos to whoever came up with that genius idea!

Now, let's talk about adding a dash of data analytics to the mix. As a data analytics consultant myself, I can't help but get excited about the potential here. Imagine the insights you could uncover, the trends you could spot, all while navigating through your audit process seamlessly. It's like having a secret weapon in your arsenal, ready to tackle any challenge that comes your way.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events