Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Amazing Fields API

Gabino A_ May 2, 2024
{
"id": "6630c6a45fd25ae032f13907",
"idPlugin": "60e068efb294647187bbe4f5",
"scope": "card",
"idModel": "661ce326dd93c38e59948e20",
"value": "{\"FD\":\"ᯡࡓXಀ䌡ぬ⠶䄨ૠ͒灇†Ĺ䠤㟿Ӫ〽䀩媺㋳ఠ汐䀫䈠Ը͘怢㠤ᰣ堠ဥᩨ’䨿怾晆ɺ僉⡪Ǭਠ沴ǰ䀡傠߰堦灿怲拋僙喲◣㐢▉㢥㖄Ⴒ妈⑄堠ጴ䈢ᄻ䆨僠䋄暶஝ נੋ⟔搣ᒥ嘠妞㏕Ⴎ7৅戰‡㹠 \"}",
"access": "shared",
"dateLastUpdated": "2024-05-02T15:15:08.246Z"
}

How could I convert those "Chinese" values to human-understandable values so that I could obtain said data through API calls? Thank you.

How can I put values to this Amazing Fields using API too?

Thanks

2 comments

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2024

Hi @Gabino A_ 

I'll share this with the Amazing Fields developer. 

Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2024

This is compressed data.  I compress it behind the scenes so we can store more data on the cards.

The way to get to it is to use the Amazing Fields API to pull the data out.  See: https://docs.amazingpowerups.com/article/40-using-amazing-fields-api

That should help you get going in the right direction.

Gabino A_ May 5, 2024

I had already been looking into that, but I was wondering if there is a way to use the API with a free account or do I need a paid subscription?

Thanks for your answers.

Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2024

It is only available to supporter accounts due to the overhead and cost of maintaining the API.  I tried making it part of the free level, but the server costs kept adding up.

Gabino A_ May 5, 2024

The API is read only or I could write data in fields too? 

Thanks. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events